- Virtually no bubbles or material “run-on”
- Easy-to-bend cannula for improved access
- Ergonomic design is easy to hold and inject
- Excellent adaptation, polish retention and wear resistance
- Versatile for a wide range of indications and techniques
- Can be warmed for injection molding
- Available in 12 shades
A flowable composite featuring an innovative syringe design to virtually eliminate bubbles.
Ergonomic and easy to inject, the syringe provides better access with a bendable cannula. Versatile for a wide range of indications and techniques including injection molding.
- Class III and V restorations
- Restoration of minimally invasive cavity preparations (including small, non stress-bearing occlusal restorations)
- Base/liner under direct restorations
- Repair of small defects in esthetic indirect restorations
- Pit and fissure sealant
- Undercut blockout
- Repair of resin and acrylic temporary restorations